With the onset of summer and the
mercury level on the rise, the scorching sun has drained most of us out. Many of us feel dehydrated during summer months and experiencing low energy levels due to the high temperature. Hence, it is important that we should take extra care during the hot season. From eating right to following certain lifestyle changes, we can beat the hazardous impacts of summer by following some age old techniques followed by many.
1. Indian summer drinks like buttermilk, lemonade, aam panna are not just great for digestion but cool down ur body almost instantaneously.
2. Seasonal vegetable and fruits like watermelon, mangoes, melons, green leafy vegetables, aren’t just a great source of nutrition but also help in cooling your body down from the inside out.
3. Using natural face masks, rose water, cucumbers, not only help cool down the internal system
4. Instead of aerated drinks, drink summer drinks like coconut water. You can also try making your own mineral water from a mixture of mint, cucumbers, apples and lemon. Smoothies work just as well.
5. Exercising is a great technique to keep ur body cool, not only does sweating help ur body get rid of toxins but it also enables ur body to feel less hot, I also strongly recommend yoga and pranayam.
In short, these traditional methodologies have always been helpful since time immemorial, therefore it is best for you and your body to follow these techniques as much as possible and beat the summer heat!